Time of service:
Does your double-chin make you feel uncomfortable? Then you should try Kybella to help you get rid of it!
What is it?
It is an injection that helps you eliminate cells of fat under your chin without any surgical interference. Many people suffer from the double chin that is very hard to remove even with the help of diets and exercises.
How does it work?
First of all, you need to go through a consultation to see if this treatment will suit you. If everything is alright, we will start the procedure. Our physician will mark the spots where injections should be made and then make those injections. You might experience burning or tingling and you should not worry about it, it is how it works. You may need a few courses of treatment, it varies from person to person and is determined by the specialist.
Kybella injections have acids that are just like the deoxycholic acid in your body and it destroys the fat cells.
Do you need this procedure?
- Yes you might need it and can get it if:
- You do not like your double-chin and no other means seem to work for you.
- You have a healthy weight for your age and height.
- You have good skin laxity and it is not hanging loose.
- You do not want a surgery for your submental fat.
What can you expect?
This is the safest and almost noninvasive way to get rid of the fat under your chin.
Even though this is a more or less simple treatment it will require some time to recover. This treatment takes about 1 hour and some people can experience mild bruising or swelling afterward. It may last for up to a week.
- Drink a healthy amount of water before and after the treatment.
- Stay away from salt and alcohol before and after the treatment to lessen the chances of swelling.
- Hold ice to the area that was treated for the first few hours.
- Better do this treatment on vacation or day off so that you can rest after it and avoid swelling.